Art & Culture
2019 promises to be a year of great concerts in Emilia-Romagna!
A year of music at 360°: from pop to indie, from rock to punk.
Here’s a list of the major events not to be missed in this new year:
- Ozzy Osburne on March 1st in Bologna (Unipol Arena)
- Yann Tiersen on March 17th in Bologna (Teatro Auditorium Manzoni)
- Florence and The Machine on March 17th in Bologna (Unipol Arena)
- Hooverphonic on March 22nd in Nonantola, Modena (Vox Club)
- Apparat on April 6th in Bologna (Estragon)
- Passenger on April 7th in Bologna (Estragon)
- Goran Bregovic on April 14th in Bologna (Teatro EuropAuditorium)
- Millencolin on May 4th in Cesena (Vidia Rock Club)
- Lenny Kravitz On May 12th in Bologna (Unipol Arena)
- Fantastic Negrito on June 14th in Cesena (Rocca Malatestiana)
- Slipknot on June 27th in Bologna (Arena Parco Nord)
- John Butler Trio on June 29th in Cesena (Rocca Malatestiana)
- Skunk Anansie on July 5th in Bologna (Arena Parco Nord)
- Ben Harper July 9th in Ravenna (Pale De Andrè)
- Greta Van Fleet on July 10th in Bologna (Arena Parco Nord)
- Mark Knopfler on July 18th in Cattolica, Rimini (Arena della Regina)
- Tash Sultana on July 22nd in Ferrara (Ferrara Sotto le Stelle festival)
- Nofx & Frank Turner on August 12th in Bellaria Igea Marina, Rimini (Bay Fest)
- The Offspring & The Story So Far on August 14th in Bellaria Igea Marina, Rimini (Bay Fest)
- David Guetta on December 1st in Bologna (Unipol Arena)
Social Media Manager for @inEmiliaRomagna and full-time mom.
I love traveling, both physically and with imagination, thanks to movies and books, and I celebrate every day with a smile.